Ok, so what is this award? (I am stealing this from Brittany) In German, the word ‘Liebster’ means sweet or kind (aw!). The Liebster Award is passed around amongst bloggers to provide support within the blogging community and of course I am going to participate because DUH.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
QUESTIONS PASSED TO ME (LivingInLipstick)
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
I haven’t actually been on many vacations, but I would have to say my honeymoon to Punta Cana because it was with my amazing hubby and the first time I’ve been out of the country!
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, my furbies (not the electronic ones). My two dogs, Lilly (black lab mix) and Axel (beagle). We rescued them both and will always rescue over and over again.
- What is your dream job, if you could do anything?
I know this may be shocking, really, but a pro makeup artist. But I have student loans for something else… so…
Or a therapist. I know, polar opposites. I currently work in Marketing.
- Who is your celebrity lookalike?
Good question. I have no idea. I used to get Britney Spears when I was much younger, but not anymore. Womp womp.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Where to start? Luke Bryan, Chris Hemsworth, the hottie from Divergent. Mmmm.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I am actually binging Orphan Black on Amazon Prime and waiting for the next season of The Black List to come on Netflix! Both are awesome shows.
- What is your favorite season?
- Is there a story behind your name?
My blog name? Yes, I love blush! Gimme all the blush ! It is also my name on YouTube and Instagram.
- When did you start blogging?
Like… two weeks ago. But it has been something I’ve been planning for a long time now.
- In which area of the world do you live?
Chicagoland, IL, baby.
QUESTIONS PASSED TO ME (Stargirl)
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece, plz thx
2. What is your favorite food?
Watermelon with Tajin seasoning (current pregnancy craving)
3. If you could be in any movie, which one would you be in?
One where I can make out with Ryan Reynolds, obviously.
4. What super power would you want to have?
Teleportation for sure.
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I have so many spirit animals – Melissa McCarthy, Miranda Lambert, Tina Fey, etc. I love strong, sarcastic women.
6. What is your favorite makeup product?
Blush, of course
7. What type of hair do you have? (ex. Straight, curly..)
A ton of thick, straight-ish hair
8. If you could be a musical instrument, what would you be?
I played trumpet in high school (ugh) but that’s kind of gross and spitty, so… Not sure.
9. What book did you most recently read?
I am in the middle of ‘Red Queen’ at the moment and I like it! Before that, I can’t remember which one was most recent.
10. When did you start blogging?
HA, like a few weeks ago. Hi.
I’m really new at this, so bear with me if these bloggers have already done this. I’m working up my blogger follow list over here!
- Allison Anderson
- Jessica Jade
- Caffeine & Daydreams
- Confetti & Curves
- Tucker Up
- Glossy Blonde
- Will Work for Makeup
- Sparkles & Shoes
- Helene in Between
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What’s the story behind starting your blog?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your best quality?
- Favorite book?
- What inspires you?
- What is your ultimate life goal?
- What’s the last show you binge watched?
- If you had unlimited funds, where would you live?
- What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
- Favorite snack?
Looking forward to reading your responses should you choose to accept. 🙂